ALERT: YOU CAN ORDER A TICKET HERE!
Are you curious about how to grow your own cannabis at home?
Now you can learn how to grow it inside or outside in this introductory class.
Cannabis 101 will teach you rudimentary skills on how to create a growing environment for most types of cannabis.
The class includes a step-by-step guide and a link to the full-color e-guide which will be used during the class. The helpful e-guide will walk you through each step and includes helpful photos, dimensions and drawings, as well as specific instructions on how to set-up your cannabis growing space.
In this skillshare you will learn:
- What you can possess and grow legally in Oregon and Washington
- The stages of growing a cannabis plant, from start to harvest
- Types of weed: sativa vs. indica
- How to identify male vs. female plants
- How to clone plants and start plants from seeds
- How to choose the medium in which to plant: hydroponics vs. soil
- Indoor vs. outdoor growing- when to start
- Lighting cycles of plants
- When to cut back growth
- When to fertilize
- How and when to trigger budding indoors
- How to harvest and cure your buds
- Proper storage of buds
- Proliferation your plants
- Safety & security: how to keep your plants safe
MATERIALS REQUIRED: None. This is a presentation, not a hands-on workshop
Alisa Stewart is an accomplished business owner and paralegal, who for 26 years has grown pot in closets, basements, gardens, atriums, even in milk jugs while attending Oregon State University. Although she’s not a master gardener, she’s learned a lot of tricks in her 26 years of pot growing, and she’s eager to share her years of growing experience to anyone interested in learning.